“The quartz crisis” in 1969 gave an immeasurable amount of influence to Japanese watch industry.
If the watch movement did not change to quartz, we cannot imagine what type of evolution the mechanical watch of Japan could undergo.
- 50 years after “The quartz crisis” -
We redesigned the 50 year-old model from our original point of view.
Now, our Japanese mechanical watch ticks through history. It connects the future (mirai = 未来) and the past (kako = 過去) of mechanical watches.
This is “Mirco”.
- Reference number
- Steel (SUS316L)
- Sapphire crystal
- Case diameter
- 42mm Between lugs 20mm
- Automatic (28,800 bph, Power reserve 45 hours. 34 jewels. )
- Water resistance
- 10bar (100 meters / 330 feet)
- Chronograph, Tachymeter, Date
- Made in Japan
- Box, Warranty card, Spare leather stra
- ¥ 270,000 including tax